Discover the Causeway Coast
Paddleboard Lessons & cave tours
Learn to to Stand-Up-Paddleboard (SUP) with Alive Surf School either during the day or for an evening session. It is easy to see why SUP is the fastest growing sport in the world, it is now even more popular than surfing! SUP is accessible by all, the board is much bigger than a surfboard, so much easier to balance on and is actually really relaxing as well as being great fun and an excellent way to get fit! It is brilliant fun for all the family, our instructor Hanno often goes paddle boarding along the Causeway Coast with his friends and sons Jonas and Milo – what a brilliant way to hang out together!
All our surf lessons are tailored towards your individual level.
At the end of each lesson everyone gets a free drink and a snack and there are free hot showers and changing rooms at the beach.
What can you expect from your SUP lesson?
- Two-hour SUP lesson
- All equipment and expert tuition from highly experienced instructors provided
- Beach Awareness and Water Safety Module
- New, warm winter wetsuits
- Free drink and snack
- Free hot showers and changing facilities
- A brilliant laugh, great exercise and lots of memories!
- Pictures on request (£15)
We can also accommodate bigger groups. Please contact Hanno on +44 (0)7935 952 532 if your group has more than 8 participants!